Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hmm, sounds interesting,

Alden
@alden
13 years ago
303 posts

Found this story on Yahoo, sounds interesting, tho I've not done any extra research to see if leaves residue on individual hair strands, so I'm not certain if it would really be beneficial for dreaded hair, but still interesting.

Does your hair look like its gone through the deep fryer?

Most people long for the luscious hair and sensuous movement you see shampoo commercials, but all we get is a hot, frizzy mess. In this day and age, our hair tends to be damaged, over-processed FRIED. Its been weakened by years of blow drying, straightening, curling, dyeing and excessive use of styling products that robs hair of its moisture.

For many women, the only option has been to mask the problem by cutting off the damage. Thats because shampoos and other hair care products do very little actual good. Its a little known secret that most hair care products contain molecules that are too large to penetrate the crucial areas needed for visible, lasting results.The ingredients, regardless of how advanced they are, simply settle on the surface of the hair and wash off. (Think polyester, where water beads up and rolls off).

Well, that all may be about to change thanks to the development of a new technology thats at the core of the new overnight Hair treatment called Phyx from Kronos. Right now its the hottest thing happening in hair care.

The buzz surrounding Kronos and its award-winning Phyx has to do with the groundbreaking new technology called T-SFERE, which uses nano-technology to deliver ingredients deep into the structural core of the hair (scalp, follicle and shaft) in order for them to take true effect. Kronos T-SFERE allows hair to act like absorbent cotton, soaking up powerful ingredient complexes so they can actually interact with the hairs structural core.

You simply apply to dry hair before bed massaging a small amount from roots to tips. The formula is instantly absorbed without leaving any residue on your pillow. When you wake, simply wash your hair as usual. Only you will notice something quite unusual. Your hair will be fuller, softer, shinier and healthier. With continued use, the results are significant and dramatic.

Phyx was just rated as the #1 Overnight Hair Treatment by The Good Housekeeping Institute, scoring best overall in laboratory and consumer performance ratings. In a 4-week independent clinical study, Kronos was shown to:

Help hair retain color by 96 percentImprove luster and shine by 96 percentReduce split ends and breakage by 96 percent

Increase hair hydration by 91 percent Boost hair volume and body by an unprecedented 96 percent

And, even more remarkably, many women have started reporting that Phyx actually accelerates hair growth.

So, if you feel the urge wave the white flag and give up in your battle against unruly damaged hair, perhaps your knight in shining armor has arrived. Simply apply Phyx, get your beauty rest, and start waking up to the hair of your dreams.

Right now Kronos is being offered exclusively at DermStore.com, at highly discounted introductory rates.

updated by @alden: 01/13/15 09:01:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

hmm i was pretty scepticle through reading most of that sounded way too much ike every marketting scheme

revolutionary new flavor crystals microbeads that penetrate for better skin hydration space age polymers for whiter teeth

ya know all the schemes

but then thought maybe worth trying out just to see

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

damn that shits expensive nah not fallin for it at that price even the way discounted prices are way too high

the regular prices are a total scam

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alden
@alden
13 years ago
303 posts
LOL, I didn't even look up the price. The words they used are fairly ridiculous, but the idea seemed intriguing. I'd just like for 1 or 2 celebrities to start washing with BS and ACV so that the world's scientists will tell people how affective IT is.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form