Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crotcheting is pointless

cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
I have noticed tHat crotcheting causes hairs to stick out of the dread all the way down.. I guess those are frizzys... Bug when people don't crotchet it's not as much of a problem.. I crotches once and I'm not going to do it again cause it seems like once u crotchet u have to keep it up.. And it's not worth it cause as soon as u wash the tidy look is gone.. So it's really pointless... So I'm throwing away my needle...
updated by @cody1886: 01/13/15 09:01:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

not only that but when a dreads got a lil fuzziness its soft..confy

when u crochet they stick out like bristles scratchy

so they feel more like brillo then soft comfy dreads

and they get stiff way too tight damaged badly

and take about 6 months to recover b4 they start to dread ight again

so..u been here awhile u knew all this why did u decide to try it anyway?

this is why i really dont like when ppl suggest things that are known to be harmful

u get that idea well she liked it maybe its not so bad

even though 100 others say it is it only takes 1 to make u think maybe its worth a try

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Yeah I did it for a job interview cause if u rember me talkin about me getting turned down cause my hair but they gave the other black guy a job.. Maybe cause his were tidyier than mine... But anyways this place didn't seem to care at all.. All I have to fo is shave my chin... And cool with that... But just to inform people crotcheting is pointless... They look weird and after wash they come undone so who wants to spend 10 hours crotcheing after every wash

soaringeagle said:

this is why i really dont like when ppl suggest things that are known to be harmful

even though 100 others say it is it only takes 1 to make u think maybe its worth a try

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

cant after every wash or they will fall off within a month! its so destructive

even at every 3 months its too much but thats like the max anyone sane would do it

i had a freind do it every day and they wrre totaly ruined

i would never ever recomend crochet ..but if u really for some reason feel u must then no more then 4 times a year max

on another forum1 guy crochetted his for 7 years took 15-17 hours to crochet each time

who the hells gonna spend 17 hours ..thats pretty much an entire day..messing up their dreads?

makes no sense at all

cody1886 said:

Yeah I did it for a job interview cause if u rember me talkin about me getting turned down cause my hair but they gave the other black guy a job.. Maybe cause his were tidyier than mine... But anyways this place didn't seem to care at all.. All I have to fo is shave my chin... And cool with that... But just to inform people crotcheting is pointless... They look weird and after wash they come undone so who wants to spend 10 hours crotcheing after every wash

soaringeagle said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form