Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wheir can I go to buy a tam

cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Hey guys so I'm untreated in buying a wool tam... I would order one and I have already found one that I like on etsy but I don't have a credit card. And my fam said they would do it but they keep procastinating.. Are their certain kind of stores that I could just go to and buy one???? Thnx
updated by @cody1886: 01/13/15 09:01:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

shops.dreadlockssite.com theres more tam shops to come soon

they take paypal

or id go to like jamaican street venders and african fesats like odunde or caribean music fests

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
I make wool tams and accept money orders but if you are serious only...I don't want any flakes who can't make up their minds or come through with the funds...can do almost any colors you want :)
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Awsome..... Umm what would you umm can I show u what style I'm lookin for and I wouldn't acually tell you to make it till I have the money order in my hand... Get at me on facebook salma2306@gmail.com or shoot me a message and we can exchange numbers

Panterra Caraway said:
I make wool tams and accept money orders but if you are serious only...I don't want any flakes who can't make up their minds or come through with the funds...can do almost any colors you want :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form