Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

clogged pores

errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts
my hair isnt thinning but i just wanna fully clean out my heads pores what should i use bs wash didnt work for me last time but i didnt use apple cider vinegar im gonna try again hopefully it works i cant go out and buy specific oils to clean the pores what about tea tree dr bonners will that help clean pores? or just washing apple cider vinegar is there a specific shampoo
updated by @errol: 01/13/15 09:00:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

teatree is a good option witch hazle or even an alcahol swab

heat opens pores cold closes em so hot wash cold rinse

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts
i tried baking soda rince just now added 2 table spoons of baking soda bought tea tree oil from cvs put like 4 drops in there poured i rinced it off sorta with cold water i diluted the baking soda then i took the same bowl added cold water apple cider vinegar added 4 drops of tea tree my hair felt great only concern was my hair felt a bit oily but that was overuse of oil and and i added a little bit more apple cider vinegar then i was supposed too
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
First of all...who told you that your pores were colgged...or, how did you decide this? And oils don't "unclog" pores...nor should you be routinely using alcohol or witch hazel on the hair unless you have a very specific problem.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

he was using alotta castor and jojoba on his scalp to treate receding hair ..and your right using it all the time isnt smart but if over using the oils were clogging pores using it one time would help cleanse it out

then just wash as usual only more often t keep it healthy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts
no no no my hair isnt receding i was just asking questains about clogged pores my hairlines not receding yet im only 14 you see when i had long hair i sparyed alot of olive oil over my scalp thinking it was good for hair i didnt know pores could be clogged like that and now ive been using dr bonners and this conditioning crap hair one i used to use it alot not that much anymore recently did baking soda wash it caused my hair to be oily im thinking of washing again but lesss apple cider vinegar and less oils may use head and shoulders to get rid of the over oilyness but washing everyday causes oils like ive read in ses posts
errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts
what if i just got tea tree oil and diluted it in water then just took a hot and cold bath just tea tree oil
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form