Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

starting new dreads!

Bill Zebadiaha Bagwell
@bill-zebadiaha-bagwell
13 years ago
10 posts
Hey, hows it goin? I'm curious about the baking soda wash. Should i use this method if i am just now letting my hair naturally dread? Its like down to the middle of my back. And if so how much water, BS, Rosemary oil, and tea tree oil should i mix?
updated by @bill-zebadiaha-bagwell: 01/13/15 09:00:50PM
Bill Zebadiaha Bagwell
@bill-zebadiaha-bagwell
13 years ago
10 posts
thanks man. is the is the vinegar a must? i've also heard of acv does it matter if i use just regular vinegar?
Bill Zebadiaha Bagwell
@bill-zebadiaha-bagwell
13 years ago
10 posts

thanks, lot of help:) but you never answered my first question lol

Bill Zebadiaha Bagwell
@bill-zebadiaha-bagwell
13 years ago
10 posts
well tomorrow is almost here and its a saturday!
Bill Zebadiaha Bagwell
@bill-zebadiaha-bagwell
13 years ago
10 posts

sorry, one last question. Do I let the bs mix just chill there or is scrubbing involved?

♪♫-aussielocker-♫♪
@aussielocker
13 years ago
49 posts
also just use less bs if your heads getting dry and bit more acv or more bs if oily and bit less acv etc just play with the ratios. Apple cider vinegar also has alot other benefits and smells bit less strong than the white. But its totally up to you and ok to use white as has been said already :P
Bill Zebadiaha Bagwell
@bill-zebadiaha-bagwell
13 years ago
10 posts

do i rinse the vinegar out or leave it in?

♪♫-aussielocker-♫♪
@aussielocker
13 years ago
49 posts
bs leave in for awhile then rinse rinse rinse , then follow with vinegar do the same thing. I think some do leave the acv in for added softness, I dont personally has a strong smell still some like it tho. If youve already dreaded just rub ya scalp not the dreads, if their babys probably best just to saok them then rinse leave the rubbing unless you feel rather crusty lol. Also some may fall out but its ok will all dread up with time.
Bill Zebadiaha Bagwell
@bill-zebadiaha-bagwell
13 years ago
10 posts

cool. thanks a lot:)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
if i feel crusty i just add more bs make it stronger and it does the scrubbin for ya

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form