Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What's the deal with palm rolling

cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Ok so I was wondering is palm rolling even needed.... If I don't want to crotchet to tidy them up would palm rolling help.... I was thinking maybe palm rolling would pull in the hairs that are sticking out from the middle of each dread... But I guess that's normal.. It just looks lke a bunch of loose hairs but it's a uly in a dread it's just not all the way in.. So if palm rolling would help that's what I'll do but I really don't feel like doing anything... Lol I just origanaly tnr
updated by @cody1886: 01/13/15 09:00:44PM
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Lol awsome cause my last set u was ubsessed with crotcheting and this time around I am completely not feeling putting in all the hours of maintance so I'm done messing with them I tnr a week ago and that's it man I rolled the tips to a blunted tip but they come out after wash so I'm just letting them do their own thing

kenny said:
just leave it alone...palm rolling one of my dreads helped it...but fucked up another one...your pillow will do most of the work at night for you
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i never did nothin rollin a lil wont do much good or much harm rollin alot can do lil "good" or lotta haqrm not as much as a lil crochet

better to just leabe em alone tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
PoopStains & SkidMarks
@poopstains-skidmarks
13 years ago
20 posts

You should only palm roll when your watching Juno singing du du du dud du du du du dud.. hehehe <3

cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Ur funny... I love that song and I was trying to learn how to play it and now it's stuck in my head

PoopStains & SkidMarks said:

You should only palm roll when your watching Juno singing du du du dud du du du du dud.. hehehe <3

PoopStains & SkidMarks
@poopstains-skidmarks
13 years ago
20 posts

Thanks now im getting ready for bed and I will have it in my head! Night

cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Here is the church and here is the steeplewe sure our cute like two ugly peoplelol good night

PoopStains & SkidMarks said:

Thanks now im getting ready for bed and I will have it in my head! Night

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form