Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

bs wash

errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts
i used just baking soda mixed with water to wash my dreads i have a big dandruff problem
updated by @errol: 01/13/15 09:00:32PM
errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts
no i didnt my hair isnt oily and theres big flakes i normally have very slight or small peices of dandruff after the bs wash they are huge.

Personal Jesus MD said:
Its not dandruff its most likely sebum(oil released by the scalp if your head is too dry) unless your head is dry did you do the vinegar wash after?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea the vinagers important and the oils help a ton and how did u mix the bs and water if it wasnt strong enough u might have probs

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts
i filled a coffee cup full of cold water and put 2 tablespoons of baking soda in there wettened my hair with freezing cold water then poured the cup of baking soda on my scalp

soaringeagle said:

yea the vinagers important and the oils help a ton and how did u mix the bs and water if it wasnt strong enough u might have probs

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok the cold water rinse is beszt after you rinse out the acv as a final optional step

the water mixed with bs dont gotta be cold either is that enough to soak your head? and do u mix it b4 u pour it to make sure all the clumps are broken up?

i would do acv after and add the oils

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts
no i didnt i washed my hair with baking soda twice first time i mixed i poured on head i didnt really feel like anything happend so i thought i did something wrong i thought it was too weak second time i just poured clumps on head and all in a sudden i have huge dandruff the dandruff is gone now thanks too head and shoulders

soaringeagle said:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form