Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

questains about dreadlocks

errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts
first questainif i were to use a shampoo like head and shoulders for dandruff would it ruin my dreads because of the residue even if i dry them really wellsecond questaini have curly hair when i pull it out it feels like the edge coils slightly is this gonna be a problem for when i backcomb my hair is about 3 inchs long waiting till 6 inchs to dreadthird questainwhat if i wait 3 days to take a shower with dreads and its all clean then the next day i do sports and my hair gets sweaty should i take another shower without shampoo or wait 3 more days to take another shower.?
updated by @errol: 01/13/15 09:00:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

1 dont use head and shoulders at all use the baking soda super clean and herbs and u wont have dandruff at all

2 dont backcomb at all use twist and rip..or better yert go natural your hair type sounds perfect for going natural

3 shower if u wanna shower

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts

i dont have the patience for natural i have to look presentable for school i want them to look a little uniform do split ends matter also i have not been getting my hair trimmed im noticeing some split ends thanks
soaringeagle said:

1 dont use head and shoulders at all use the baking soda super clean and herbs and u wont have dandruff at all

2 dont backcomb at all use twist and rip..or better yert go natural your hair type sounds perfect for going natural

3 shower if u wanna shower

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form