@eric-gungon
15 years ago
3 posts

updated by @eric-gungon: 02/14/15 09:46:39AM
abraham vazquez
@abraham-vazquez
15 years ago
32 posts
i probabyly cant picture you with them but just keep growing your hair grow out and they will go!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
evveryone looks good with dreadsi didnt look that much different from yiou way back when maybe lil scrawnier and geekieri didnt dread for looks though i dreaded for all dreads do for you..its a profound life experience not just astylein fact..how tyou look with dsreads should be the lasst concideration..aFTER YOU THINK OVER ALL THE OTHER REASONSDS WHY YOU WANT THEM THEN ITS OK TO TAKE A MOMMENT AND WONDER ..BUT..IT SHOULD NOT BE A DECIDING FACTORDO YOU WANT TO DREAD? THEN DREAD NO MATTER HOW U LOOKIN FACT THATS THE MOST AMAZING THINGH ABOUT EM LETTING GO damn caps srry (cont where i left off) dreads let u let go of caring what others thoink about how u lookwhen u dread..many will say u look amazinbg..but many will say u look gross tooto dread you gotta not care so muchbut...to those who dont hate it automadicly you will look amazingyou wilol never get so many compliments...and insults..as u will when u dreadthe reactions amplified in both directions

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
I've conducted much research into this with my own personal equipment to give you the answer to how you would look with dreads and this was my result

lol anyway, I'd say once your hair gets longer it could definitely suit you.
updated by @iain: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaha thats a pretty poor representastion unless u go with very waxy candlesbut i know ya were trying to help ;)lets natty them up about 75% .. and 20% more dreads 10% thickerbut yea ya will loook fine im sure..evreruyone does Iain said:
I've conducted much research into this with my own personal equipment to give you the answer to how you would look with dreads and this was my result

lol anyway, I'd say once your hair gets longer it could definitely suit you.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
dani2
@dani2
15 years ago
51 posts
you would not only look good, but dreads are such rootical that you will get much strongeras you got the guts to no longer comb you hair, and no longer look as them most - in caged hairdresses, colored or what so ever, when ever fashion shout you do no longer run blind, but you walk proud for being who you want to beyeah take dreads, when something like this is calling, listen to your own heart!when it is for only fashion than you will not feel the true powa
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
lol, oops i zoomed in too far,
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
I think we look a bit alike in these older pics...
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
i thi k it would look more like this once it grew out some of course Photobucket a bit less waxy version
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
Kellye said:
i thi k it would look more like this once it grew out some of course
Photobucket a bit less waxy version
my god what software do you use? yours is YEARS ahead of mine
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus