Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

your opinions plz

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
couple things id like to get members opinions on1 the music on the front page ..should it autoplay or notat least for me it doesnt play untill u scroll down ti,l its vissible anyway when its on autoplay\jelly complained cause he liked listening to other stuff while surfingon my comp i can set volumes by application so i can lower or mute the browser if i wantother things i moved a couple things around, the latest activity i moved up i moved the blogs down and members to middleseveral days back i also changed the blogs from showing most recent to showing featured onlyanother thing is the members shops that are now in a forum section i can change that to a seperate page or group of pages accessible by the buttons at topwhat do you prefferid like all opinions cause the layout the magority preffer will most likely be the layout visitors preffer as well and a site layout they like might mean more join instead of taking a quick look then moving on

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
i would have it auto play but also have a button to stop it. U should make a button at the top lol when ur mouse hovers over it it should flash rainbow. thatd be tight.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
hmm well theres a button on the player to stop it so how bout just move the player to the top above latest activity/but not gonna change it now till i get more feedback Nick G. said:
i would have it auto play but also have a button to stop it. U should make a button at the top lol when ur mouse hovers over it it should flash rainbow. thatd be tight.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ok for now ill move it up and add autoplaymight change it later adtrer more input but we'll see

--
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
I think the auto-player would just kinda annoy / deter people from the site =/imotho I think it should be there
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
huh? you think it will annoy ppl so ..leave it cause its good to annoy ppl?i originaly thought it wss like the 1 onb youir profile and u can upload to it but if i upload to it it goes to my profile player.. the front page i can either play my playlist, or featured from anyones or highest rated (what its set at now which is finny cause theyre all from mine i think) or most recenti was hoping if some reggae groups joined (1 did inity 1 is my friends i yahn i arkestra) i was hoping we could upload a few songs to the front pageas it is if they add some we can feature em still

--
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
i acctually would say that id like it to jus be autoplay on personal pages and paused on the main pagebutttt its wutever hahahha
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well u can set your own to autoplay if u want..thats easywell ok ill change it back but still would like more opinions..and on the other sibjects too not just the autoplay Matted Dew said:
i acctually would say that id like it to jus be autoplay on personal pages and paused on the main page
butttt its wutever hahahha

--
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
oh yeah, I meant have it there as paused*and I laughed at the part about it being good to annoy people :D
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form