Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

simple question

john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
Hello,I've had my dreads now for 1 month and a week I palm roll them and use the lock peppa stuff also wash my hair every 2-3 days I've noticed most of them by the roots to halfway down the dread are basically unraveling and some are getting thin. What I wanted to kno is will they thicken up and is this normal should I just keep doing what im doing???? Any help would help a ton ty!!
updated by @john-kopfle: 02/14/15 10:48:24AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no stiop palm rolling never use lock peppa the roots should unravel thats normal the thinning isnt and u never want to use any thing ayt all including methods and advice from dreadheadhq

if u got elastics in take them out stiop doing anything tio them leave em alone wash akll that crap out

did u use wax? it looks like u did unless thats still from the backcomb and pal m rolling

just leave em alone remove wax if u used it wash all that nasty lockl pe[ppa out and..do nothing but wait

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
No I refused. To use any wax at all I just don't wanna go in the shower n have them start to unravel again. Anyway to get around that when showering??
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wash with the baking soda add sea salt

the reason they unravel is that lock peppa is a scam

it makes hairs grip eachother making u think its knotted but then u wash and the lock peoppa leaves along with the knots u thought u had but were never really there

throw it away

put a bead on any that gicves u trouble

how are u washing and with what?

the roots tgho..will become very loose for several months

--
john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
I use the dreadhead shampoo I just rub it in. Make sure all the sudes r out squeeze it. Air dry it. Use the lock accelerator ( witch I think is just sea salt) dry with a towel again n blow dry
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

stop the dreadheadhq crap use the accelerator before not after u wash 2 hours b4 u wash max dreadhead soap sux

everything from dreadheadhq sux

when u wash only scrub thescalp carefully niot the hair at all

rinse out dont squeeaze do not touch with a towel shake out klike a dog then drip dry or bliw druy sklow and gentle

the dreadhead shamoo gave u dandruff like crazy i bet huh? along with the lock peppsa flakes and leaving the accelerator on way too long your scalp must be a disaster already

lose everything from dhhq

all of it

forget everything u read there..and especialy saw in his vids

use the guides ove there

<-------

and the search at the top

everything u need to knows here

read the dreaducation entuirely right now

then your good to go

--
john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
Yup def have the dandruff. Ok ill read all the stuff now n wash it tonight again n do it the right way ty very much welp back to square one lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dreadheadhq causes dandruff from hell dandruffs normal but that dreadhrshq stuff will give u dandruff no matter what its only purpose is to try to remove wax.,,,it dont work but its designed with that purpose

its very harsh

use the baking soda acv with teatree rosemary peoermint and your dandruff will be gone (and u will be cleaner)

--
john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
Can I just use the banking soda and water today. Then w8 how long to do it again? Then after that start useing the oils n adv wash
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

sure tho without the oils and acv it wont help the dandruff as much

1-3 times a week

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus