Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Cocopuff
@cocopuff
13 years ago
7 posts
My name is Stephanie and I live in the US. I'm the mother of one beautiful little girl.I tried started dreads with the twist and rip method but found that it was too tedious to do when I had other obligations. So then I attempted to go natural, bu only managed to mess up the pH of my hair, making it a dry, flaky, itchy thing on my head.Now, I'm ready to try again. I'm hoping you all will join me and help me on my journey.Finally, I'd like to thank you all. While researching dreading methods, I found companies that were trying to sell me expensive products. I almost bought the kits, but found this forum. Saved me!I look forward to interacting with you all!
updated by @cocopuff: 01/13/15 08:56:59PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome how did u mess up the ph? using baking soda without the acv?

theres many washing options but its always good to keep that ph in the general healthy range

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cocopuff
@cocopuff
13 years ago
7 posts
Hi se!Yes, I figured that if I didn't use acv my hair would dread faster. All it did was make me miserable. I'm ready to try again now.

soaringeagle said:

welcome how did u mess up the ph? using baking soda without the acv?

theres many washing options but its always good to keep that ph in the general healthy range

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

cool sand if u do do tnr set aside a weekend tio do it with freinfds and finnish it off in like 7 hours

then it wont interfere in youir life

if u go natural tho you'll get there just keep the hair happy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cocopuff
@cocopuff
13 years ago
7 posts
I'd like to try natural. I wasn't satisfied with the results. I'm attempting natural this time.Hopefully this tome I won't wreck my scalp. :)

soaringeagle said:

cool sand if u do do tnr set aside a weekend tio do it with freinfds and finnish it off in like 7 hours

then it wont interfere in youir life

if u go natural tho you'll get there just keep the hair happy

Mark Fry
@mark-fry
13 years ago
39 posts
Welcome to the dread Journey Cocopuff. Looking forward to hearing more about them as time goes by.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form