Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

6 MONTHS!!!

HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
13 years ago
61 posts
The last 8 pictures are from today... 6 months of not brushing and a little t&r!

Find more photos like this on dreadlocks forums

updated by @hendrixmama: 01/13/15 08:56:40PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
looking awesome :) i can see a few loops may not go away haha but theyre amazing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
13 years ago
61 posts
Maybe this is a stupid question... but what happens to all the loops? Do they normally just fold up onto each other and fuse together? What do you mean that some my not go away? I know in the end they will look great, and I will love them, do you have any examples of people's dreads that are loopy? So I can kinda see what to maybe expect? Now that I split most of the fatties the little babies are dreading up nicely starting a couple inches from the roots, after a few days of super frizziness but I think I went from about 20 dreads to closer to 40.
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
13 years ago
61 posts
Just added one more pic collage to the slideshow... 4.5 months! Loops!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome loops :)

--
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
13 years ago
61 posts
Updated 4/7 - last 6 pics from this morning - just over 5 months!
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
13 years ago
61 posts
I can't believe it's already been 6 months...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

woohoo congrats time flies dont it?

i love how ppl say they dont have patience but when u just let it happen the time flies and it really seems like a real short time

--
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
13 years ago
61 posts
totally... It doesn't fell anywhere near 6 months! I thought they would look more like dreads by now... but it's ok, I have been known to have alot of patience- especially having 3 kids who are all under age 5! I think that's why time flies so quick for me, they keep me busy enough to not even have time to look in a mirror or care what's happening on my head!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form