Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New set New problems

Bishop Fish
@bishop-fish
13 years ago
8 posts
With my first set organic we lived together for over 3 years and never had any scalp problems. now that i backcombed two months ago i have terribly itchy scalp and seems to be very and sensitive.. if i scratch it just a bit it cuts and scabs..why is this? and what can i do to strengthn my scalp? essential oils not seeming to help much
updated by @bishop-fish: 01/13/15 08:56:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

what oils have u tried what washing ddifferences could it still be dammaged from all the yanking and scalp iritationfrom backcombung? if u went natural 1st try and it worked well why would u go backcomb?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bishop Fish
@bishop-fish
13 years ago
8 posts
lavender and i got tea tree i will try soon. no washing differences..possibly still irritated from yanking.. i should have just been patient again to naturally form them but i was impatient and wanted a head starrt.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

lavender wont affect itch at all teatree might some u should get rosemary and maybe pepermint too then you will be good tho the scalp certainly could be all tore up

just to be reaklly safe tho have someone do a bug check itching so much u scratch yourself bloody could be bugs but not nesacarily just rule it out and then try the oils (if it is dont panic we'll gert rid of em)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bishop Fish
@bishop-fish
13 years ago
8 posts

OK I had intense bug search and nothing was found (I didnt think there were wanted to be certain though)

I will need to go buy rosemary.. i read that the thyme tea helps itch. do you think? or rosemary tea? I can get much cheaper than oil so if possibility of working I would rather try. but if not I will get rosemary oil. hasnt been itching a whole lot today just at times spots get itchy

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form