Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I new here...round 2

Bishop Fish
@bishop-fish
13 years ago
8 posts
i jus found this site and seems to me very cool. last year i was in bicycle accident and had stitches in my head the dr shaved my 3 and half yr old locks off. they were very very long to my mid back..i was very very sad about this they were formed natural and had no product ever touch them..2 month ago i back comb to start my locks agan bc i missed them an didnt want to wait for them to come back naturally. i am excited to see a website with so many dreadies viewing locks as a lifestyle not a hairstyle. i look forward to getting to know you all. My name is bishop fish. I look forward to hearing from you all.
updated by @bishop-fish: 01/13/15 08:56:02PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
welcome brother why did they have to shave the whoile head for a few stitches?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bishop Fish
@bishop-fish
13 years ago
8 posts

they shave about 65 percent. i had fracture in my skull and 22 stitches..where the remainder of my locks were in the back left of my head i thought looked silly so i cut the rest of them..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ah damn i see lil more serius then i thought with fractured skull

guess ya wear a helmet now huh

actualy 1 guy on here said his dreads saved his life by providing cussuining in a situartion silular to that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bishop Fish
@bishop-fish
13 years ago
8 posts
haha yes i wear helmet now. im sure could have been much worse if my locks werent there..
Bishop Fish
@bishop-fish
13 years ago
8 posts
yes maybe time for new begining. not all bad came out of the accident though i now use my favorite lock bead as my new totem :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form