Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Loc Recovery Update!!

BJ Sickboy
@bj-sickboy
13 years ago
20 posts

hey guys. it's been a month since i was on this site and announced that i would be on a journey to save my crocheted/interlocked locs. I initially planned to grow them out, but after a few weeks, i realized that i couldn't stand it and was did not enjoy the look of the transition from one method to the natural one.

Since then, i have successfully and carefully combed out each loc (with the help of my girlfriend). now i plan to take a few months to let my hair recover. then i plan to Twist n Rip start and then let them grow naturally after that.

My reason for taking the original locs out was because i wanted to experience a new journey. now i know some people on here will suggest growing them naturally all together but my reasoning for Twist n Ripping is because although i would like natural locs, i would also like to maintain a certain thin-ness to them. since i know that Twist N Ripping is the least damaging method to start locs, i have opted for that.

keep yall posted =)

-BJ

updated by @bj-sickboy: 01/13/15 08:55:14PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

pretty good decision u could maintain a thinness by seperating natural dreads alot tho

but its kindasa fun to let em do what they want too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
BJ Sickboy
@bj-sickboy
13 years ago
20 posts
i feel you bro. i'll admit i'm a lil impatient also. haha. i wouldn't mind boosting the formation a lil bit with the T&R.. but they'll do what they do regardless. i'm taking this time to prepare myself mentally to just love my locs for what they are instead of always worrying about them (my mindset from when i had em crocheted and always neat)

soaringeagle said:

pretty good decision u could maintain a thinness by seperating natural dreads alot tho

but its kindasa fun to let em do what they want too

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form