Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

curly shurley

J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
my hair was really curly before i dreaded. and now some of my dreads are beginning to curl at the tips....what do i do/
updated by @jd: 01/13/15 08:26:47PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
what do you mean..what do i doyour hairs doing what its doingthats how dreads workthey might blunt they might not..theres absolutely nothing to worry about

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
i dont care if they are blunt or not...the dread its self isn't straight it all curled up
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
show a pic but thats not abnormal from sleepin on em or whatever with length and weight they get straighterif u got a lil j shaped hook on the end it only makes that dread more your ownbut alotta stuff like that tends to work itself out in a few weekseven after decads dreads are ever changing living things that surprise you all the time by doing strange things like bending looping twisting forking u name it..enjoy the ride J.D. said:
i dont care if they are blunt or not...the dread its self isn't straight it all curled up

--
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
okie
HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
15 years ago
93 posts
I think curly dreads are very nice looking so I would just let them do their thing :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i totaly agreebut kinda think those intentionaly spiraled ones liook funny, but for a formal occassion i guess they work

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form