Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Me again

Jacob Laster
@jacob-laster
13 years ago
22 posts

Well, my dad seems to have gotten over on me again. for i am still without dreadlocks.

Any inspiration? i need some direly. Thanks in advance

And one question, my hair is curly when it is wet and when it dries, will my dreadlocks be curly? or will they weigh themselves down.

updated by @jacob-laster: 02/14/15 05:35:03AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
why are u still without dreads and they may curkl lil at 1st but mostky straighten out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jacob Laster
@jacob-laster
13 years ago
22 posts
well i went a month with no combing and washing once a week and i had baby dreads with loose roots, and he threatened me so i cut them off. so now im back to square one.
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
I have faith that you will, someday, have dreads my friend. :) Keep your head up.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
threattened u how?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
Good question SE, because if he was threatening to kickyou out, that could be a blessing in disguise. If he was threatening to hurt you, now that's another story...
David E Glazai
@david-e-glazai
13 years ago
23 posts
hard to deal with ppl close to you who oppose your choice of hair (I'm dealing with that right now also but thank God so far for giving me the strength to go on n be myself, I hope you can get that peace of mind yourself soon, good luck
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts
Man, maybe you should just wait. It seems like it's just causing a lot of issues for you and your family.Now you know, that your dreads will be awesome when they can freely exist without parental consent because they started locking up so quickly!But, compromising with my dad always worked...maybe you could get a job, get better grades, get accepted to a college, do more chores...Everything will work out!
Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
13 years ago
66 posts
Hmm, this is a hard one.On one hand, I want you to go for it. It's your hair and your life. But on the other hand, I agree with Brandon and think you should wait.Dreadlocks are journey and if you choose to go on this journey, you will only be hindered by your disapproving father. Especially if he is threating you.I wish you all the best and hope you one day have the locks you have been dreaming of
David E Glazai
@david-e-glazai
13 years ago
23 posts
yea I agree with waiting because I knew I wanted dreads about two years ago but I waited to be more independent and better able to explain to them my reasons before starting, so just give it some time like everyone is saying
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form