Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bead Exchange?

Macrina
@macrina
13 years ago
41 posts
Has there ever been thought of doing a beadexchangeamongforum members? It would be really fun, it's kind of like a secret santa, everyone who wants to participate would give their info to a coordinator who would randomlyassigneach person to another member. Each person mails a bead to someone and each personreceivesa bead from someone. I like my dread beads to have meaning, this is a good way to add a special bead to everyone's collection!
updated by @macrina: 01/13/15 08:53:47PM
Loc Lava
@loc-lava
13 years ago
42 posts

I'm down with this, the only other similar thing I saw going on was the pay it forward art exchange. I think the thread is in one of the groups now.

But I down for an exchange, though I have pretty thick locs and not all beads work for me.

Macrina
@macrina
13 years ago
41 posts
When people sign up they can indicate what mm bead opening they need, and perhaps people can even be matched that way...

Loc Lava said:

I'm down with this, the only other similar thing I saw going on was the pay it forward art exchange. I think the thread is in one of the groups now.

But I down for an exchange, though I have pretty thick locs and not all beads work for me.

Loc Lava
@loc-lava
13 years ago
42 posts
Sounds like a plan, hope to see more interest soon.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
im in im lil low on beads but got a couple still

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form