dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I have seen the light....

Liberty
@liberty
13 years ago
33 posts

Well thankfully it did not take long...

Initially before I sound this site I found out all about the wax and was going to go that way then very quickly changed my mind.

Then we went out to but things to help including a dog flee comb, rubber bands, salt, BS and a crochet hook.

After around 6 hours on one dread and me feeling pretty bad for my OH I suddenly saw the light :D

I thought what the hell am I doing subjecting my hair to this, it felt so unnatural and just plain wrong.

So I washed my hair again in BS and just left it, the hair although not soft feels clean and it felt good not to go through all the products that was always involved in keeping my hair soft and without frizz.

So this led me to thinking about why the need for instant dreads, was that really what it's all about? In this consumer life with have it now instant gratification it seems I applied that way of thought initially too.

Anyway so I am happy to say I will let my hair do what it wants, when it wants. It will be as clean as it was before (maybe cleaner without residues)

updated by @liberty: 01/13/15 08:53:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
i saw your hair your hairs gonna drezad fast as hell anyways wasting time and money on products and methods is jusyt silly when your hair will probly dread in days anyway

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Liberty
@liberty
13 years ago
33 posts
Good to know :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form