Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

1 month into my journey, pictures, questions

Tyler2
@tyler2
13 years ago
19 posts
1 month, worried about locs tieing into eachother. also, the back doesnt seem to be locing? any suggestions?
updated by @tyler2: 01/13/15 08:53:35PM
Tyler2
@tyler2
13 years ago
19 posts
pics of the left right front back top and such
Tyler2
@tyler2
13 years ago
19 posts
anyone?
Tyler2
@tyler2
13 years ago
19 posts
They were started in a terrible way, someone tried some odd way of twisting and backcombing and ripping, so i let them just fall out and now im just not touching them, i just dont want them to snake together and end up with a megadread

Knottysleeves said:
How did you start them? They look totally normal for only 1 month... you've got defined sections and some tangles happening, which is great. That's all really you can hope for in the first few weeks. :-)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
seperate and put a wool sweatter over yiur pillow

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tyler2
@tyler2
13 years ago
19 posts

how often should i seperate them?

Knottysleeves said:

They do look quite twisted, but no worries, they're still babies and will sort themselves out with time. Just wash & separate as SE said and they'll turn out great!
Tyler2
@tyler2
13 years ago
19 posts
This may be an odd question, but how do i know if something is wool? neither tag says anything. pics attached of a sweater and a hat.

Knottysleeves said:
Whenever they are starting to eat each other at the roots (unless you want them to congo). Check them once or twice a week, or after every wash.
Crystal2
@crystal2
13 years ago
24 posts
You typically can't tell what fiber something is made of from just a pic. If the tags don't say what they are made from then what exactly do the tags say? Wool typically needs to be hand washed and dried flat. It will usually be at least somewhat scratchy. And when you first get it wet it will repel the water, it will absorb it after a few seconds but at first it will not. Hope that helped, at least somewhat!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form