Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Phillip Spinks
@phillip-spinks
15 years ago
4 posts
Hi everyoneSo I've been thinking about dreadlocks for many years now, and finally decided to go for it. So I went online and did some research (Mostly DreadHeadHQ), then set up an appointment. Yesterday I went, and even though I knew I wanted dreads, something was making me really stressed and uneasy, on the way there, during the dreading, and especially after, when I knew I had made a mistake (weirdly enough, there was this magazine there where I stumbled upon an article about how to deal with making mistakes). I guess I just feel so vain. So even though it was just yesterday, and I really hate the idea of flushing $100+ down the toilet, these dreads could be with me the rest of my life, and I don't want this hanging over my head, so I think I'm going to comb them out and redo them myselfI just found this site, and SE's articles speak to my heart a lot more so than DreadHeadHQ, and I'm feeling so much better about dreading now! Thank you for saving me from wax!
updated by @phillip-spinks: 01/13/15 08:26:38PM
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
if you like the way they look/feel u shuld hang onto em , or atleast give um a lil bit of a trial periodNamaste
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
they scam so many pplits rediculousewether ysw start over or not doin all u can to get the wax out is a very good ideaif ya start over id give yourselkf as few weeks goin natural sdee how its progressing then twist n rip if you feel you need instead of rebackcombing right awayya should give it a lil time to recover from the dammage of backcombing then use a lil less stressfull dsammaging method if ya dont just let it go naturalwhatever choice yas make u masde the right cdhoice rejecting the dreadhewadhq way and ya will have alotta support herenamaste

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
oh be sure to post a journal with pics including the dreadheadhq mistsakes and recovery

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form