Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New locks

Stigandi
@stigandi
13 years ago
22 posts
I have my hair locked just over a month ago. Now one section ( close to the scalp ) is matted together. What should I do? Do I have to start all over?
updated by @stigandi: 01/13/15 08:52:53PM
Kris2
@kris2
13 years ago
43 posts
do nothing, matting is good all you have to worry about your dreads is pulling them apart if they start to combine
Stigandi
@stigandi
13 years ago
22 posts
They are matting together.like a scalp helmet. Is this normal?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
seperate them theres a ripping popping seperating guide over there in the links---->

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Stigandi
@stigandi
13 years ago
22 posts

soaringeagle said:
seperate them theres a ripping popping seperating guide over there in the links---->
Thax that did it
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

made guides for almost everything but theres alotta links and the sites pretty damn huge so sometimes just gotta know where to look

theres 2 different searches too that work very diferently i preffer the google search unfortunately that only searches the 98,000 pages of the site googles indexed (there are 478,999 pages in the site now) the other search can find anythung here but i find its format messy and cumbersome and it too doesnt find everything (like if your searching for a member or group by name it for some reason screws up and wont find em)

but theres enough info here that when you need answers u will find em even if u cant find the exact page your looking for always

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form