dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

interesting new trend

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

interesting new trend

our site was found by searching soating eagle dreadlocks 20 times more often then any keywords pertaining to jonny clean or dreaheadhq (or any of theyre products)

we were found 3 times more often then any of those by terms dan glutting better business burealo or dreadheadhq bbb rating

we were found by dreadlockssiye by name something like 100 times more then dreadheadhq

80% of the searches related to dhhq were about the bad effects (like lock docta destroyed my dreads)(or can waxy dreads be saved)

its actualy funny at least 2 dozen of our members were searched for more often then jonny clean was (or equal)

now im just talking about the last 30 days

it seems they are no longer the site ppl go to for info

and we are getting pretty close to the majority of the traffic (i think)

im still trying to get us listed higher but its tricky work trial and error so might take some time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:52:44PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

fewer and fewer ppl are being ripped off now

actualy a year asago when we started it was like 2 out of every 3 ppl fell for wax now its like 1 our of 15 or so

unfortunately now over 1/3 maybe more fell for crochet

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Vates
@vates
13 years ago
66 posts
Hell yea SE stickin it to the man!!!! :D
Justine
@justine
13 years ago
13 posts
thatsawesome! i'm so glad i found this site before i did my dreads. :)
TheSilentRebellion
@thesilentrebellion
13 years ago
24 posts

Cool stuff :-)

About higher rankings, I have a buddy who works in search engine optimization, who swears by social media presence. Seeing as I'm still a newbie here, I don't actually know how large dreadlockssite's social media presence is, but I'm definitely willing a post some links :-D

Sancho Lopez
@sancho-lopez
13 years ago
28 posts
congrats. i've researched dreads on a ton of sites and this is THE site to check out. Thanks a ton soaringeagle for all the info and guidence.
Steaze McGee
@steaze-mcgee
13 years ago
40 posts
I found this site by someone on youtube saying it was his Dread Bible or something of that great sort.
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts
haha actully thats how i get to the site cause to lazy to bookmark it. I just type soaring eagle dreadlocks in google just got in the habit of it.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form