Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Looking to relocate

✡ßL€§§€Ð✡
@ssleureur
14 years ago
4 posts
im looking to relocate my family and i out west to colorado , so i need some info on a good location and if someone knows someone with rental property !
updated by @ssleureur: 01/13/15 08:52:24PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

theres aloyyas good places in colorado but are u looking for city town or miles from anything

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
✡ßL€§§€Ð✡
@ssleureur
14 years ago
4 posts
id honestly like something in between , id like to be far enough away that i can what i please but close enough to the city to be able to do things and go places but over all there has to be a dispensary local or with in a few miles of the location we move to
Steaze McGee
@steaze-mcgee
14 years ago
40 posts
Do you want mountain or plain. I live in Colorado and may be able to help.
✡ßL€§§€Ð✡
@ssleureur
14 years ago
4 posts
i think honestly the view of the mountains would be great but just about anywhere in the state would be good with us
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nederland or manitoba

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
local craigslist is where I would start.
Steaze McGee
@steaze-mcgee
14 years ago
40 posts

West coast has desert and mountains and east coast has mountains and plains. I like the east side of the mountains myself. There is more to do with both the mountains and Denver.

If it is dispensaries you want to be near then almost anywhere is good. There are tons, but they are beginning to tighten up on licenses. Any tight Doctor will hook it up though. The thing is everyone grows so even if you don't have a license there is not a problem.But ya dispensaries are everywhere.

I think Earthstudios is right on with craigslist. The Westword sometimes has gold in it for places. I know someone who found a dope pad in it. I know landlords matter to though and being out of state you can't check out much. If I can help I will.

L said:

i think honestly the view of the mountains would be great but just about anywhere in the state would be good with us
✡ßL€§§€Ð✡
@ssleureur
14 years ago
4 posts
yeah for sure any help is great lol but ill check out craigs list

Steaze McGee said:

West coast has desert and mountains and east coast has mountains and plains. I like the east side of the mountains myself. There is more to do with both the mountains and Denver.

If it is dispensaries you want to be near then almost anywhere is good. There are tons, but they are beginning to tighten up on licenses. Any tight Doctor will hook it up though. The thing is everyone grows so even if you don't have a license there is not a problem.But ya dispensaries are everywhere.

I think Earthstudios is right on with craigslist. The Westword sometimes has gold in it for places. I know someone who found a dope pad in it. I know landlords matter to though and being out of state you can't check out much. If I can help I will.

L said:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form