Dreadlocks Forums

meg's (mostly) natural timeline

meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• i began with hair down to my armpits on dec. 13, 2010
  • not natural hair colour (dark brown/black); two applications of lush's caca rouge henna
  • shampoos used: suave daily clarifying shampoo every few days (from dec. 13 - ~jan. 17th), nature clean herbal shampoo (current)
dec. 26: eventually i'll get some beads to help with the sectioning, but i feel pretty on top of it right now. i try to separate a couple times a day; my hair loves to knot!
above: 1 week, 6 days

updated by @meg: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
doin great i dunno u might not need to separate that often u might be undoing some progress but hard to say so keep posting updates and lets take bets on when u get your 1st dread baby..i expect soon

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
i started feeling the pillow thing on the back of my head that i had when i last gave dreading a try (backcombing), so i thought i'd nip it in the bud before i got lazy with separating again :P

soaringeagle said:
doin great i dunno u might not need to separate that often u might be undoing some progress but hard to say so keep posting updates and lets take bets on when u get your 1st dread baby..i expect soon
meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
and technically i already have a baby :P the little bastard refused to be combed out, so i left him there

but that's maybe two or three months
updated by @meg: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ah cool

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
meg ☮
@meg
13 years ago
92 posts

This iframe is not allowed
here's a one month video! i posted this on my channel awhile ago, but forgot to post it here. since this video was made, i've put in a couple of t&r sections from loose hair.

after next week, i'll be two months in and then i'll make another video :)

meg ☮
@meg
13 years ago
92 posts
Thank you!!

Suzanne Beattie said:
Ah Meg, you look like you were born to have dreads. Can't wait to see them progress.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form