Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Thinning?

Blake Harris2
@blake-harris2
14 years ago
1 posts
This is the first post I've done here, and I need help IMMEDIATELY!I decided to grow out the dreads, and I'm not even through the first month of the process since I've started to neglect my hair for about two weeks.Anyways, my hair is beginning to thin out, and I thought I'd ask you all of any techniques I can do to not only stop the thinning, but grow the dreads out properly.Any help would be appreciated!One Love,Blake
updated by @blake-harris2: 01/13/15 08:50:53PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
theres herbs like horse tale andd rosemart as well as a shampoo containing honey that might help reduce thinningtheres pharmy methods too umm cant remember what they are except rogain theres others thoneglects absolutely the way to go it will section itself best for the conditions and be gentlest on the existing hairin the end a lil thinning wont really matter

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Beksta
@beksta
14 years ago
22 posts
I've had the same problem for a couple years now...and actually only found out yesterday just WHY my hair has thinned over the past few years - serious B12 deficiency. try increasing your intake of b12 foods, use rosemary teas on your hair and cold rinses (to promote blood circulation in scalp) and see if that makes a difference :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form