Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wow this is pretty disheartening

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
14 years ago
411 posts
http://www.prisonplanet.com/mother-kept-in-glass-cage-for-almost-an-hour-by-tsa-for-resisting-over-breast-milk.html A fellow mother from my mommy group posted this today on facebook...this is getting ridiculous!
updated by @shanxon-lemasters: 01/13/15 08:50:52PM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Six million of my people were murdered because of things like this.First they impose a curfew (for the safety of "all"), then they impose something else...we have to stop this.
Steph
@steph
14 years ago
16 posts
So WHY did she have an issue with the milk being x-rayed?
Rae
@rae
14 years ago
74 posts
There is nothing wrong persay about sending breast milk through an x-ray machine. But since breast milk is considered a medical liquid, women have the right to request a hand check, rather than sending it though. Often times if you send that much liquid through the machine they flag it and hand check all your carry on luggage, it's just easier to show them upfront.

Steph said:
So WHY did she have an issue with the milk being x-rayed?
Beksta
@beksta
14 years ago
22 posts
I suggest going through the backlogs (and even current articles) on that site...gets much worse that this story.
Natasha Boss
@natasha-boss
14 years ago
14 posts
I wouldn't want them sending my breastmilk through the x-ray either. There is no way to know if the radiation has any effect on the milk itself. I wouldn't want to feed that to my child not knowing if it could be harmful. I won't even fly at this point because the government is out of control with all of these new regulations. Isn't it supposed to be a government by the people? It seems to me that they're just inching their way into complete control. It does need to be stopped.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form