Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new to the cite, and loving it!

OneDreadyZim
@onedreadyzim
14 years ago
5 posts
Hey everybody, I stumbled upon this cite and i am enthralled! So much great information being put out there. I started my dreadies 14 months ago by gentle back combing and using a 12 ga crochet needle. Ever since i have gotten into the habit of "touching up" the roots with the needle once or twice a week. Since I discovered this cite I have stopped doing this. I wander if my poor overly groomed dreads will be ok. No matter what happens I WILL NOT cut them. John Lennon said "Let it be", and that's what I'm going to do. Please feel free to add me as a friend and perhaps we can all learn from each other in our dready journey!
updated by @onedreadyzim: 01/13/15 08:50:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
welcome and as long as u throw away the hook they'll mostly recovrr and u wont hafta worry

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
OneDreadyZim
@onedreadyzim
14 years ago
5 posts
good to know, the only thing that i am concerned about is the root area, it seems to be rather thin, about how long should i expect it to take until it naturally thickens, if ever?
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
14 years ago
235 posts
Like SE said let your hair do it's thing naturally your roots will adjust accordingly assuming they arent severely damaged or anything. And welcome to the site bro.'
OneDreadyZim
@onedreadyzim
14 years ago
5 posts
Thank you so much for the encouragement!

Thundersquall said:
Like SE said let your hair do it's thing naturally your roots will adjust accordingly assuming they arent severely damaged or anything. And welcome to the site bro. '
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form