Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DREADLOCKS IN BALI

Will Gibbs
@will-gibbs
14 years ago
35 posts
Okay, so im going to Bali, in a few weeks for a holiday.My hair is, 15cm long around about.....and i wanna get dreads while im in Bali, just because i cant be shitted to do them myself (ME SO LAZY).I dont care what they do to make them (even if they use wax) because they are heaps cheap over there.Just wondering if anyone here has been to BALI and seen the dreadlocks being made there??????i just want them to look good. :D(natural is not the way for me......so dont give me that option.)
updated by @will-gibbs: 02/14/15 12:29:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dudeu want them to look goodand your too lazy twist and rip?thbat leaves u 1 option naturalif u go to a salon and get waxed and crocheted your dreads will be a disaster guaranteeda cheap disasters no better then an expensive 1do u realize how easy twist and rip is?how lazy can?ok well natural hahsa u cant be too lazy to do nothong can u?well fine go to bali and lets see how badly they screw u..but dont expect to look good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Natty Dave
@natty-dave
14 years ago
56 posts
your on the wrong forum to be asking silly questions like this, and if you don't care how they look than why ask?i guess it would be cool to get crochet dreads and then wax them up so when they fall off you'll have some sweet moldy hair candles you can burn, that'd smell pretty awesome for sure!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
he calls em cheap but has to fly to bali at 1500 dollars to get em hahadude..you can do your dreads today..right now and they will look good..no t without wax and crapthen you can go by a bali dread shop and see how many sticky headed comers ask u why your dreads dont suck

--
Julie Ellis
@julie-ellis
14 years ago
76 posts
can i ask why you don't want to do natural, if you want them to look good, then you should look at the tab dreading methods, there's alot of different ways you can do. why do you want them "in" bali, what makes it different from where you are. if you want them to last and look nice, then don't use wax!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dread wax dreads average lifespan 3 yearsdread salon dreads average lifespan between 3 weeks and 3 monthstheyre so messed up theyre often started over the very next day

--
Will Gibbs
@will-gibbs
14 years ago
35 posts
WTF? i not going to Bali just to get dreads, im going there whether or not im getting dreads...

soaringeagle said:
he calls em cheap but has to fly to bali at 1500 dollars to get em haha

dude..you can do your dreads today..right now and they will look good..no t without wax and crap
then you can go by a bali dread shop and see how many sticky headed comers ask u why your dreads dont suck
Will Gibbs
@will-gibbs
14 years ago
35 posts
All natural dread look like shit! no matter how old they are.
Julie Ellis
@julie-ellis
14 years ago
76 posts
wow, don't gotta be rude dude, and mine are natural and i don't believe they look like shit...and most of the people on here with natural dreads look badass...so i wouldn't be throwing belligerent words around.if you didn't want advice, shouldn't have asked..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dude then why do my all natural dreads always get wow those are the nicest dreads i ever saw?well go get your fucked up salon dreads and look like an idiot probly just what u desserve..but if u want nice dreads u will do em yourself

Will Gibbs said:
All natural dread look like shit! no matter how old they are.

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form