Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

First timer.

Mortemor
@mortemor
14 years ago
1 posts
Thank Christ I stumbled upon this site.I have been pondering the concept of dreading for many moons now... I finally feel ready to commit myself to this.Any advice for a newbie? Methods, products, accessories, anything really.
updated by @mortemor: 01/13/15 08:49:06PM
DreadfulTravis
@dreadfultravis
14 years ago
44 posts
Janine is right, tams are awesome not just to look nice and keep your dreads out of your face, but they help in the locking process as well.My two favorite methods are neglect and twist n rip. They're the two least aggressive in my opinion. NEVER EVER use wax regardless of what other websites may have told you. Just enjoy what you're doing. Dreads are meant to be aesthetically pleasing. If you think your dreads are beautiful chances are that they really are beautiful. :) Happy knotting!Janine is right, tams are awesome as well are beads, peyote wraps, and hemp wraps.
jason moreno
@jason-moreno
14 years ago
1 posts
im a newbie too! hello everyonecan i tie my hair up with a rubber band? i just started with the neglect method a couple of days ago and i wear a toque all the time but since i have school (cooking school to be exact) i cant use a toque inside the campus.can a rubber band work just to put up my hair?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form