Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help with my new dreadlocks please

Austin Ashley
@austin-ashley
14 years ago
11 posts
Hello, I'm new here and I just recently got my dreads done with the backcomb/crochet method ( I now know that the crochet hook is bad and I'm gonna throw it away lol) but I would like to know a few things. I went to a local reggae shop and I bought a tam, lemongrass oil and 100% natural shae butter. and well I would like to know if i should sleep with the tam, and... I guess how to use the butter and the oil lol I bought it without thinking :P
updated by @austin-ashley: 01/13/15 08:48:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
are u black? shae is a moisturizer since african hair needs moisture if your not black u wont need either 1 of those for a year or soif u want add a couple drops (only a couple ) of the oil to your wash for a nice lemony scentoh but uiu crochetted so using the shae or oil might help em loosen enough to recover fasterjust dont use nuch

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Austin Ashley
@austin-ashley
14 years ago
11 posts
Oh no, I'm a whitey lol but thank you for the quick response SE. could I use the shae to tame frizziness a bit? and its ok if i don't need it now, it says it never goes bad :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wouldnt bother taming frizz at all and i think all it will do is loosen em and cause frizzand since u crochettedc d u are gonna have to get through a frizz out recovery stage anyway so just let em get through it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form