Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

4 months in and i'd like some imput.

Dividing by Zero
@dividing-by-zero
14 years ago
7 posts
so i've been going at it 4 months now, and i stopped to take a look at my young dreads.some just won't lock up. ought i split the sections and make them smaller? do nothing? roll it in my palms?thanks in advance for your collective wisdom and support.
updated by @dividing-by-zero: 01/13/15 08:47:51PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
pics? palm romlling does nothongand well we need more info are u going natural did u backcomb tnr use wax what how can we tell what to do without knowing what youve done or how thick they are etcand seeing what u mean by not locking up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dividing by Zero
@dividing-by-zero
14 years ago
7 posts
i started back combing, they quickly fell out and i subsequently went natural. one in particular is a section say one and one half the width of a thumb. the one on the left is one in question, the right for reference. they are approximately the same side and from the same area on my scalp.
Dividing by Zero
@dividing-by-zero
14 years ago
7 posts
this is a picture.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
are the beads at the roots just to keep em more seperated cause beads help the locking more when closer to thetips i think and they seem to be locking but its common with natural for sections to progress at diferent rates that way nothing to worry about

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
I am going natural too and I will be 4 mos. on the 22nd of Oct...my dreads are very small for the most part but my sectioning is pretty well defined on its own (no help from me!). I find that most of mine are about pencil size and thus, smaller than yours and it is taking the same amount of time...so, making smaller sections isn't gonna help you. It takes as long as it takes...I tried a small bit of backcombing on the hairs at my neck because they were smooth and not progressed at all...it did not really help. Hang in there...your hair has a mind of its own!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form