Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Mike4
@mike4
14 years ago
2 posts
Well I use Organic Olive Oil Twist&Loc Gel. That's what I've been using for my loc's since day 1.I also have been using a holding spray called, "Pump It Up Gold" which holds my loc's together til all the others are the same. I noticed after it's sprayed on, it drys up quick leaving dry flaky spot where ever it made contact at. Now like I said I recently bought Organic Olive Oil Thickining Shampoo & Conditioner which are all the same brand. I just started using it but should I put a cease to that?. And the grease I also just recently started using is, "Organic Root Stimulator Carrot Oil".
updated by @mike4: 01/13/15 08:47:36PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
why are u using any of itand are u twistung them alot?u do not need any of that and u do not need to be twistingthe hel u can use as a moisturizer only when they are dry and brittleother then that stop wasting money on crap u dont need or wantwash it all out wash it very thouroughly to get all that crap outif u lived in a jungle 10000 miles from the nearest store would u be smearing all kids of crap on yoir head? no u wuill just be dreading ..products do not make dreads time doessame goes for effort dreads are not made by force they are allowed to happenthe spray stuff u can visualy see itrstake so why use it/ and whu buy more crap when the last crap was messing u up already

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i would stop using all of it and stop twisting or even touching your hair all that craps clogging up pores and can kill the hair folicules so they fall out and never regrowcombined with twisting its a disaster..u dont want to use any products in dreads at alland i u dont want to be forcing themwash all that crap out and leave em alone and hopefully in 6 months they will recover

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jon2
@jon2
14 years ago
25 posts
Like SE said try to leave your hair alone as much as possible. Don't wear hats and don't use products, just use BS/ACV wash. My hair seems to be looking better and it still feels clean. I'd use aloe vera to smooth your hair if you need a cleaner look, but I haven't tried that yet.Good luck and hope whatever you decide to try works out for ya.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form