Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

shampoo

Jon
@jon
14 years ago
7 posts
so i got a bottle of that dreadhead shampoo because it was really one of the only ones i could find available at the time. it's a bit pricey and i'm not satisfied with it..doesn't seem to really get the oil from my scalp very well. anyway, browsing more dread shampoos and none seem to appeal to me. i hear people talking about a vinegar and baking soda mixture. Can anyone give me the mixture? don't want anything in there except those if it can be helped..not a fan of wierd oils etc. in my hairthanks
updated by @jon: 01/13/15 08:47:03PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the oils are fpr treatting conditions but i really recomend teatree no matter what since it will prevent lice

1 tablespoon baking soda per cup 1/3 cup per gallon only mix what u need right away

oils teatree anticeptic keeps lice away treats dandruff
rosemaery..dandruff cure
thyme reduces oilines
jojoba conditions
pepermint cools itches tingles
lavander prevents mold
all smell nice
u dont need em unless u need em but id never go a day without teatree

if u use oils a few drops are plenty
1/3 as much teatree as the rest
go eazy on the jojoba till mature

vinager same mix

info pour bs over head let soak 10 min ronse weell

after u rinse bs pour on vinager mix rince after 1-3 min

as for shampoos the maylees 1 in the shops here rocks

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jon
@jon
14 years ago
7 posts
so if i understand per cup: 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp baking soda, rest water..etc
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yes..but not together 1st baking soda then rindsse it out then the vinager\or else they reacte creating an acid and heat and foam a volcano ion your headand dont think of it ss a shampoo so u do not scrup just pour on ewait rinse the soak does the cleanning

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mele
@mele
14 years ago
7 posts
His rinse is great, but just in case you want something else, I use Lush's Squeaky Green and their blue sea salt solid shampoos, switching back and forth with each using them every other time. They are AMAZING! Theyre about $10 each and have lasted me MONTHS with no end in sight (even though they DO look small!) They smell amazing, do a GREAT job of cleaning my hair, and dont leave any funky stuff in there-theyre all natural stuff adn dreadie safe :D
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form