Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Michael Rupperts Collapse

Vates
@vates
14 years ago
66 posts
Who has seen this ?? I just watched it and found it to be rather amazing I seriously recommend it to everyone.....
The world is falling apart around us wake up people....
updated by @vates: 01/13/15 08:46:39PM
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
No I have not seen it yet but I will if I can get a hold of it here in Quebec. I just have a hard time with end of the world 'prophets' cause of my back ground.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
few years back some were predicting mass starvation hording and the end of the world when the price of rice went up sa few cents1 idiot i knew was stocking guns to shoot his neighbours who were hungryif babylon falls let it falljust be ready to help eachother not fight eachother when it fallsthe system may collapse but we as people can pull together and realize once and for all we never needed the system anyway

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
I follow a website call www.inflation.us and they have several videos and articles about the currency collapse and troubles america has gotten itself into, well the troubles our so called leaders (puppets) have gotten our country into they show the mad panics when theres no more food left at stores, and the panic when hyperinflation hits and gas costs $10 a gallon, basic utilities are now $1000 bills a loaf of bread is $10 Its insane and if you think were the almighty america this cant happen to us, ha ha watch and learn....but ya check it out man, www.inflation.us
Vates
@vates
14 years ago
66 posts
The thing about this is that it really has absolutely nothing to do with the end of the world you guys are reading it all wrong..... Its all about the collapse of our society and he has tons of evidence about conspiracy facts basically the man was a cop so he knows both sides of the law. He saw a lot of things that where wrong in the system and decided to do something about it ..... dont Think ooo this is another koooook with a comet theory or anything like that this is more something that is closer to reality at least for a short time frame something that can happen soon and is happening everyday the pieces are unfolding....
Emmy G
@emmy-g
14 years ago
16 posts
soaringeagle said:
few years back some were predicting mass starvation hording and the end of the world when the price of rice went up sa few cents
1 idiot i knew was stocking guns to shoot his neighbours who were hungry

if babylon falls let it fall
just be ready to help eachother not fight eachother when it falls

the system may collapse but we as people can pull together and realize once and for all we never needed the system anyway
If it happens like that, then I hope it happens. i just watched the video. kinda makes me hopeful in a way. things would be better if we could learn to live with less. What if we all grew food instead of lawns? What if we had to learn how to do things ourselves, and rely on each other to help? What if a community actually meant more than a 'hood comprised of a few blocks, and meant instead a large extended family?
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Watching the interviews of Micheal Rupperts I now realize that it is not 'end of the world' scenario but more of a ' we f$ck things up' kind of thing. Most of us here know that the way things work in our 'modern' world is not very logical and efficient, just the automobile for example, 60% of the space in a city is dedicated to the automobile 60%!!! that's a lot of room that can be used more efficiently. The same goes with the economy and the monetary system food production and so on...this guy has some valid points and I think his message should be heard. Reminds me of Robert Newman and the history of oil " target="_blank"> Its in 9 parts on youtube.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form