Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Quantities........ ? ¿ ?

Hazzim
@hazzim
14 years ago
18 posts
hey.. first of all sorry for the lousy english. i speak spanish so its hard for me hehe.....ThE thing is, i wanted to get really fat dreads but i had no money to afford them, ( i have never heard of neglect ) so i did some quick research and ended up crocheting my hair myself. The final result was 34 dreads but they are not as fat as i wanted them to be. I just wanted to know... how many dreads do you have??? Do you know any way to make dreads fatter???? one of my fattest dreads is hanging from like 20 hairs... is that a problem??? and my dreads are really stiff in some places beacuse of the crochet.. are they supposed to be softer??
updated by @hazzim: 01/13/15 08:46:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
crochet is soooooooooo bad crochet dreads are 1/3 the thickness they should bethey are stiffthey are severely dammagedthey will recovercondition themloosen them upwash and scrum and condition them do everything your not suposed to do with dreads untill they are good and loose and puff back upthen neglect themlet them actually dreadthe 1 hanging from 20 hairs is probably severely dammaged..u might loose it but u might not let it congo with the thinnest neighbouri have well at 1 point over 200 then let them all congo so maybe 35-50? i dunnothick dreads are 20-30 medium 30-40 thin over 40 or 50it amazes me that u never heard of neglect and thought crochet was the way to dreadneglect was always the only way to dread untill 10 years ago..and crochet? last 3 years i guess it became a trend

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Crochet es no bien amigo!Crochet har que el cabello dbil. El cabello se puede romper. No hacer ganchillo ms. Lavarse el cabello como de costumbre con un champ libre de residuos o bicarbonato de sodio. El pelo se aflojar. Si se dejan solos, esper que se espesa como deberian. Lo siento mi espaol no es tan bueno.
Hazzim
@hazzim
14 years ago
18 posts
estas son unas fotos de como quedo... io las hice no se son medianas talvess... no sabes como hacer q se engrosen?=?... saludos ... Reggaevolucin said:
Yo tengo 20 rastas, y si estan gruesas :D sube fotos de tus rastas para ver que tan gruesas estan
Hazzim
@hazzim
14 years ago
18 posts
thanks for the advices. my scalp really hurts sometimes beacuse my dreads are really stiff. they feel heavy... i`ll try to fix`em up...... i`m glad i found this site... there was no onaewho could give a truthfull advice before... Adios
Hazzim
@hazzim
14 years ago
18 posts
yeah mi sections are too large... i only have 23 sections but almost all of them are double ended dreads. my dreads are way thinner than my sections.... so... you might think ... why did you double ended them up if you wanted them to be fat???... well i wanted more than 23 dreads..... so i shall wait and see what happens.... maybe the dread root while grow the size of my section.. thanksssss Netty Mey said:
Lol. I see no one answered your question...dreads get bigger with time what u can do is combine a few with beads so they'll become one aka Congo...just be careful Cuz u can end up with some super fat ones lol I got about the same amount as you do...are ur sections large? If they are then u might just wanna give it some time they are gonna take a while to get thick...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form