Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

so apparantly, my daughter brought home fleas......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

sue
@sue
14 years ago
18 posts
I looked up what I should do.. I'm currently washing EVERYTHING!! and while I'm waiting for everything to be washed HOT... I put 70% alcohol onto my scalp, doused my dreads, wrapped in a plastic bag and am waiting the half hour. This is the method I've seen most for killing fleas in dreads. I'm hoping that this is correct... I really dont want to lose my dreads.. any one have this situation before??????
updated by @sue: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
fleas wont live on u thety will bite u yes but will only live on petsbut a pet with fleas can infest a housenow lice will live on ubut alcohol will kill em they cant breath the fumes and dieif its lice do a vinagar rinse after and it dissolves the egg casing so they arent attached tio the hairu gotta repeat every 3 days to breat the birth cyclelice lay eggs at 5 days old and the eggs hatch in 5 days tooso killing em every 3 days means none survive to lay eggsu probly will need 3 or more treatmentrs

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
sue
@sue
14 years ago
18 posts
they're definately fleas... i've done the whole lice thing with the kids before... lol i've only found one, but my poor head has been bitten, so i'm doing the alcohol thing anyway, and i'll do the acv thing as well. the problem is my daughter lives with a bunch of dogs.. i have two of my own... so... dogs are out and i am running around like an idiot cleaning. thanks so much for your help. <3 soaringeagle said:
fleas wont live on u thety will bite u yes but will only live on pets
but a pet with fleas can infest a house
now lice will live on u
but alcohol will kill em they cant breath the fumes and die
if its lice do a vinagar rinse after and it dissolves the egg casing so they arent attached tio the hair

u gotta repeat every 3 days to breat the birth cycle
lice lay eggs at 5 days old and the eggs hatch in 5 days too
so killing em every 3 days means none survive to lay eggs
u probly will need 3 or more treatmentrs
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
treat the dogs and you'll get the fleas they will hop on u and bite u but will not live on uso u get rid of em on the dogs and u will be finebut if her house is infested u might need to bomb tge house as u treat the pups

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
sue
@sue
14 years ago
18 posts
yeah, i'm thinking i should bomb the house. thank you so much :) soaringeagle said:
treat the dogs and you'll get the fleas they will hop on u and bite u but will not live on u
so u get rid of em on the dogs and u will be fine
but if her house is infested u might need to bomb tge house as u treat the pups
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form