Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Baking Soda and ACV Scalp Irritation

Adam Forest
@adam-forest
14 years ago
5 posts
Has anyone experienced scalp irritation with the baking soda ACV rinse? I've used the baking soda (not strong) rinse with ACV (also weak) about four times and I have two disgusting crusty scabs near the front of my scalp; one to the left and the other to the right which both bleed. They also sting if anything touches them. They're about the size of a fingernail. I'm tempted to return to a regular organic shampoo - even though the baking soda has helped the dreads form rather quickly and leaves no residue. I'd like to continue with it but not at the expense of a painful bleeding scalp! Does anyone know of a residue free shampoo in Germany? Blessings.
updated by @adam-forest: 01/13/15 08:45:50PM
karen
@karen
14 years ago
78 posts
hey :)What ratio are you using? I have had no problems at all but i know some people are sensitive, do you rince out BS before using ACV?lovageKaren
Adam Forest
@adam-forest
14 years ago
5 posts
I'm using two table spoons of BS to two cups of water. I rinse it out thoroughly followed by a weak ACV rinse. I also rinse this out thoroughly. I have no problems with other shampoo. It's a shame because the BS is so great! karen said:
hey :)
What ratio are you using? I have had no problems at all but i know some people are sensitive, do you rince out BS before using ACV?
lovage

Karen
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
1 person only had a prob..right after dying her hairwe never knew if it was the dye or baking soda acvher head swelled up huge though so be carefulsee a doctor ask the dru can get dr bronners anywhere or u can order the mayleees garden bar from our shops here im sure it can be shipped there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form