Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bruddah Dread's baby dread

Bruddah Dread
@bruddah-dread
14 years ago
10 posts
Howzit! I have been growing my hair out from shaved for the past 4 and a half years since the birth of my first child ( my beautiful daughter Nani ) getting it trimmed once a year. I have been thinking about dread for a year now and with the birth of my first son Irie KaiMana, i thought it was time for another hair journey since my life has started a new chapter. I was up one night after having (dread natty dread now, natty dread. Dreadlock cangobango I, a natty dread. Roots natty roots natty, natty dread ... You get the picture.) stuck in my headfor a week. I grabbed some hair and started screwin with it and made my first dread! From there i was hooked learned to do it online and whent for it! I did twist an rip and use 2 aloe plants ( as natural as possible) i washed with a hame made hawaiian alaea sea salt concoction (gotta have a little piece of home in i dread) and over the corse of 2 days my wife sectioned and I did them all exept the last one my daughter Nani did and put a beed on that she chose for me. There are 46 of them and they range from 1 inch to 1.25 inch sections. But I guess that I didn't have it down, for some reason half looked like braids ! With the exeption of Nani's dread and irie's dread (the first one i did that i put a kakui nut on) took the ones out that looked braded one at a time and redid them this time they seemed to knot up better.Did nothing to them for a week. Washed at one week with the magic bakingsoda solution and used my home made alaea Hawaiian seasalt solution to palm role with and try and work the friz back into the baby dreads. Then another week . They are looking good ! I feal great ! Oh and I haven't shaved since I started so I got sor beardage goin! I am Long for the ride and can't wait to see were I dread takes me ! Mahalo for your time!Pics will be up tomorrow !
updated by @bruddah-dread: 01/13/15 08:45:43PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Looks like you did everything right ...Now to just sit back and watch those babies grow :DGot any pics??
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form