Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

This seems like a pretty nice forum :)

Crystal2
@crystal2
14 years ago
24 posts
So I thought I'd introduce myself....I'm Crystal. I've had my dreads for about a year and a half now. I was on another dread forum and I gained a lot of knowledge from it but there were a few not nice people there and I found it very annoying to be around them as they were constantly putting other down, so I didn't visit often. You all seem to be nice and welcoming, accepting and helpful around here though! I hope to get comfy and learn even more :)
updated by @crystal2: 01/13/15 08:45:19PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
welcome which forum was it?i bet the meanness was only 1/2 the problem the other 1/2 being bad adviceso im curius which forum it was and also what u think u learned there cause chances are 1/2 should be unlearned..lolbut actualy those are both the reasons this site was made ..all other sites had that combo of nasty ppl and bad advice

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jamie Thompson
@jamie-thompson
14 years ago
36 posts
Welcome!! everyone is very united with eachother here.. only kind words..
Crystal2
@crystal2
14 years ago
24 posts
Just dreadlock truth. They seem to have the same take on dreads as you guys here, they (well a few in particular) just had a lot of attitude and I didn't like how they treated a lot of the newcomers. I guess I'm a dork but I never knew until recently that there were even forums for dreadlocks ;) I was using wax when I found that site and it taught me how I should not be using it and why. I have since been working on removing the wax and dealing with the effects of it... grr. It's been about 10 months now since I've stopped using it and I'm still having mild issues from it.How long has this site been around? I came here cause it was highly talked about by someone on another (babywearing) forum I'm on. soaringeagle said:
welcome which forum was it?
i bet the meanness was only 1/2 the problem the other 1/2 being bad advice
so im curius which forum it was and also what u think u learned there cause chances are 1/2 should be unlearned..lol

but actualy those are both the reasons this site was made ..all other sites had that combo of nasty ppl and bad advice
msfunkadelic
@msfunkadelic
14 years ago
31 posts
your hair is completely beautiful
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
1 year 1 month(exactly tomoro)we have 2 new wax removers if u click the wax remover button above Crystal said:
Just dreadlock truth. They seem to have the same take on dreads as you guys here, they (well a few in particular) just had a lot of attitude and I didn't like how they treated a lot of the newcomers. I guess I'm a dork but I never knew until recently that there were even forums for dreadlocks ;) I was using wax when I found that site and it taught me how I should not be using it and why. I have since been working on removing the wax and dealing with the effects of it... grr. It's been about 10 months now since I've stopped using it and I'm still having mild issues from it.

How long has this site been around? I came here cause it was highly talked about by someone on another (babywearing) forum I'm on.

soaringeagle said:
welcome which forum was it?
i bet the meanness was only 1/2 the problem the other 1/2 being bad advice
so im curius which forum it was and also what u think u learned there cause chances are 1/2 should be unlearned..lol

but actualy those are both the reasons this site was made ..all other sites had that combo of nasty ppl and bad advice

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form