Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
shine166
@shine166
14 years ago
18 posts
Hi guys, had dreads roughly around 7 years now.Had no help or info apart from the BS on KB. I tried a tad KB and the bee's wax, but Back combed them over a period of a few months. Ive always been fussy about how they look and have been obssesed with them loooking tidy, but I guys thats a product of the material society we live in.Ive taken all the abuse u can imagine and im now ready to go natural. No more cutting for whatever/any reasons.... now the fun begins...OK the first image below is the oldest dread flick I have.... I still have 2 hair doo's at that point and was maybe back combing 1 dread every 1-7 daysThe 2nd is recent and maybe 7 years after the first
updated by @shine166: 01/13/15 08:45:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u really backcombed for months?thats a hell of alotta damageand alotta wasted effort

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
shine166
@shine166
14 years ago
18 posts
sorry I should make it clear that I back combed my hair over a period of months...ie .. started 5 locks, left it... did a couple more.. left it. Basically when I was bored id do a couple more. I cant imagine that a single hair on my heads is still there from 7 years ago, especially with how much ive cut over the years (no more cutting for me!) soaringeagle said:
u really backcombed for months?
thats a hell of alotta damage
and alotta wasted effort
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form