Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

All things natural (Healthcare & Hygenic Products)

Brocky (:
@brocky
14 years ago
25 posts
G'day folks, just a few questions about things for the human body :)Basically just curious about anything to use on my body to wash, clean my teeth, scrub, etcWhat do you use? What for? and if you wish you can say why.Maybe also a good place to list what you wash your hair with also. :)Thank you dreadies. :) x
updated by @brocky: 01/13/15 08:45:07PM
Bonsai Saraswati
@bonsai-saraswati
14 years ago
1 posts
Dr. Bronner's of course! Can be used as soap, shampoo, laundry detergent, toothpaste, pretty much everything.:)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and so can baking soda

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Holy crap dude I did not know that...I usually read every thing before I eat it or put it on my skin but I never really read the toot paste package but I just did and wow I did not know all of that...I guess I'm switching. rawsum said:
hey brocky, here's my choice for teeth.. and of course flossing to the regimen too.. read into the info and you will find that along with the flossing, brushing the gums is most important to healthy teeth and mouth .. read your toothpaste package and you will more than likely find a health warning for the use of traditional toothpaste .. in fact to "keep out of the reach of children" and to use a pea size serving on your brush .. and in keeping with accepted marketing methods the visual cue received for use of toothpaste is a swirling dollop that barely stays on the brush .. even when the fine print warns of such abuse .. kind of like other misconstrued and misinformed methods for dreading hair so commonly recommended and then so cleverly vetoed in the fine print for the use of those products .. hmmmmm
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
I heard that brushing your teeth to often with baking soda can damage your teeth or is this an other myth? soaringeagle said:
and so can baking soda
inked.pixie
@inkedpixie
14 years ago
8 posts
Baking soda is great as a deoderant. And the baking soda rinse for your hair is awesome as I'm sure you will read about on here, the goodness is all very true! For cleansing your face, google the Oil Cleansing Method, it's fantastic and can be modified to suit your skin type... my skin is better than ever with using this.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form