Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The rain washes the bad away and brings fresh air and sunshine to a new day!

☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
I just wanted to share with you guys how I am feeling right now! It's pouring outside right now and the sun is still shinning and I just feel like things are finally going right!I have an amazing new boyfriend who I am very much in love with. It's only been a little less than a month but I feel like we will spend the rest of our lives together. :) We met thru Craigslist.com I was pissed at the ex for yet another stupid lie and couldnt sleep then at 4 am posted an ad and by morning had a few responses. My boyfriend was the only one of the 10 or so that responded that gave me some personality and it was like I had written his response my self :) Same personality as me when I write. Then we met up hung out all night. Two days later he posted an ad on Craigslist (seeking his new girlfriend) putting personal touches about me (including my dreads which he loves btw) and we have spent nearly every day together since. I haven't heard a word from the crazy ex and it has been wonderful!I got a job. Decent pay room to move up and 40 hours a week! I start September 13th :) (Fits perfectly with my vacation read below) So excited. I didn't even apply for it a recruiter called me! I interviewed on a Monday and they told be 3-5 days before I would know anything. Tuesday I got a call back about it having me fill something out online and Wednesday I got offered the position.I am going to Maryland from the 1st to the 11th for some much needed fun and getting so see family from back east that I haven't seen all at once since we moved from PA to AZ! My cousin is getting married and my Dad and I are the ones going and so I will be spending 11 days with my Dad just hanging out and getting to see my old house in PA, some old places we used to go, visiting with some of his old friends in NJ and even doing some sight seeing in NEW YORK CITY!My boyfriend's got some things looking up for him as well. (Keeping our fingers crossed it all works out) He will be moving in when I get back :)Things are slowly falling into place and keep looking up. I am staying positive and even when things seem grim I manage to get back into the positive mindset quicker than usual. Money has had me worried because I am a month behind on my bills thanks to getting laid off and Unemployment not kicking in until a month after getting laid off. I hated having to do it but thankfully I have a credit card that has managed to keep me afloat. But with the new job being a pay raise and several more hours than I was making before (when I could just pay all my bills and now having a few paid off) I will be able to pay it off again in no time!My dreads will be a year old September 19th and they are looking better every day! I added short extensions and it seems to have helped them finish locking up and they hang beautifully when my hair is down. I will get some new photos up as soon as I get back! I will be taking pictures like crazy on the trip!Everyday is beautiful. The weather is wonderful and I am making some new friends. (Will be so great when I start the new job because I wont be sitting there alone two days a week) I will be able to afford to go to school again and take night classes and can finally finish my Theatre Production degree and get started on my Sign Language Interpreter Certification!I am very Grateful for all the positive people on this site and for SE for sharing the info on Natural dreads. I feel the journey I have taken this past year is thanks to him and all of you! I would have only had my waxed dreads for the month I had them and then took them out and never tried again!Because of you all I have learned so much about my self and my ability to just accept things as they are and find the positive within each thing that comes my way. Recognize new opportunities and just live life to the fullest!Anyway I just wanted to share this with someone and you all have been there for me when it was bad at the old job and with the old boyfriend.THANK YOU! LOVE and PEACE and HIPPIENESS!Izzy-Licious!

updated by @izzy-licious: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
I have this small feeling in the pit of my stomach that he won't want to move in and will just stop talking to me before I return from my trip. It's just a small fear since everything is going so perfect. I honestly dont think he will do it, but the fear is in the back of my mind none the less...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form