Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

maylees garden problems

Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
anyone else havin a hard time purchasing the shampoo? i have tried over n over n the paypal will not work on the website. n the other ways of paying for it didnt work either. sooo aggrivating... how did everyone else pay for theirs?
updated by @atom: 01/13/15 08:44:48PM
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
ok nvm just so everybody knows, paypal works the 43rd time u try it..
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Wow..confused...I just placed an order and everything went smooth as silk the very first try....(?)
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
lolyaa its prolly just my laame computer.. every time i clicked on pay pal to pay it went to some site saying it didnt work..? oh well.. it finally worked so guess im good to go. which kind did u get??
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
I bought the dread bar in patchouli and vanilla sugar (my nickname is patchouli cuz I love it so much!)and a dread bar in Om and some laundry detergent in seashore scent. I wish it would hurry and get here too! Can't wait to try it!!! What did you pick Atom?
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Sounds pretty sweeeet!:) I got the Rosemary orange shampoo. I wanted to get the earthy woods one but I didn't kno how it smelt. I just gotta have somethin to make my hair smell good. I can't stand the plain hair smell.

Panterra Caraway said:
I bought the dread bar in patchouli and vanilla sugar (my nickname is patchouli cuz I love it so much!)and a dread bar in Om and some laundry detergent in seashore scent. I wish it would hurry and get here too! Can't wait to try it!!! What did you pick Atom?
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
I know what you mean, I love smelling good and I feel truly naked without a nice scent following me around. You will have to tell me what your smells like, it sounds good, nice "guy" scent for sure :) Atom said:
Sounds pretty sweeeet!:) I got the Rosemary orange shampoo. I wanted to get the earthy woods one but I didn't kno how it smelt. I just gotta have somethin to make my hair smell good. I can't stand the plain hair smell.

Panterra Caraway said:
Moneybags McGuilicutty
@moneybags-mcguilicutty
14 years ago
33 posts
i have been using the karma dreadlock shampoo for bout two weeks now!!! its pretty much patchoulli and vanilla and orange!! its amazing!! i absolutely love maylee gardens shampoo!!! i will continue to buy through her!! it takes a little time for shipment, but well worth the wait once you get it!!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
So glad to hear this.. Thanks bro. Bakin soda just ain't cuttin it for me with the smell.

Moneybags McGuilicutty said:
i have been using the karma dreadlock shampoo for bout two weeks now!!! its pretty much patchoulli and vanilla and orange!! its amazing!! i absolutely love maylee gardens shampoo!!! i will continue to buy through her!! it takes a little time for shipment, but well worth the wait once you get it!!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i had no propbs with paypall

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form