Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadexperience

Jan Amparo
@jan-amparo
14 years ago
5 posts
Hi everyone,My name is Jan and I've been in the natural/neglect phase for almost 11 months. I've been lurking around this forum for quite some time just looking for inspiration and help with my journey.I'm really happy with where I am at the moment. The knottiness took some speed or something :D jkAnyways, I hope to meet more beautiful people here and continue my journey.Bless!
updated by @jan-amparo: 01/13/15 08:44:46PM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Welcome! Glad to have you here! Since you are so far in when do you think you saw the most progress...about what month did you really say wow? Just wondering since I am just past month 2. You will find some great people here who are always willing to help. Nice to have another brother with us...Namaste.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
welcome ;) i guess your dreads are prety well along by now huh?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
Welcome:)
Jan Amparo
@jan-amparo
14 years ago
5 posts
Hi Panterra,You know, it just happened recently which was around my 9th month. I ran my fingers through my hair and found so many knotted up hair which started to form from the tips. At that point I was content.When I was at 2 months I was kinda discouraged but then I just learned to be more patient with myself and occupied myself doing other things. Good luck with your journey! Panterra Caraway said:
Welcome! Glad to have you here! Since you are so far in when do you think you saw the most progress...about what month did you really say wow? Just wondering since I am just past month 2. You will find some great people here who are always willing to help. Nice to have another brother with us...Namaste.
Jan Amparo
@jan-amparo
14 years ago
5 posts
Hey Soaring Eagle,Thanks! Yes, they are coming along great and everyday there's always something new. I'm close to my 1 year too and im very excited about that. soaringeagle said:
welcome ;) i guess your dreads are prety well along by now huh?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form