Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello!!!

Kookii
@kookii
15 years ago
15 posts
my name is kookii i've had my babies two months ago tomorrow...been dreading for a few years but wound up taking them out...my last journey before this was started oct of last year and ended dec 31st new years eve 2008...made me sad to see them go but had to do what had to be done to make those buttholes i was with happy just cuz they didnt like them and thought they were dirty and that i was doing them wrong. :Pi know a little bit about the journey yet i still have alot to learn with many questionsthank you all for showing love!peace & love always and forever
updated by @kookii: 01/13/15 08:24:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
kookii so glad your herenoone here will ever discourage ya in any way..grow those babies the rest of your lifeand grow stronger as they grow tooyou'll be able to resist theyre pressures as your dreads take hold and give ya strengthlove ya

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kookii
@kookii
15 years ago
15 posts
i feel this to be so true in so many ways! i dont plan on gettin rid of them this time no matter what anyone says or thinks...i feel whats best for me and only i can change that!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
so glad :)and after getting to know you i can say without a doubt that dreads are just what ya needed

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form