Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

G'day all

Beau
@beau
14 years ago
8 posts
G'day guys, I'm Beau in Qld Australia though I am really a citizen of all states, I live in the bush, not much to do with urban environments lol, I'm letting my hair be what it wants to be, if it be dreads it be dreads, if not then not. I'm glad I found this site and glad there's some aussies on it :)My dread experiences started like many othes, when I was a kid I had natural dreads, from ages 6 -13 before I got made to cut them off by the highschool. When I finished school I wanted my dreads again, but because I didnt know no better I went to the hairdresser to "get" locked, well they lasted 2 years before they all broke off. I was a retard for doing it, it really messed up my hair.As a kid I didn't know that my hair was best being natual because I didnt even think about it, it was what it was, and it was great.Now well I'm in my 30's and decided to be a kid again and let my hair just be how nature intends it to be, keep it clean, and maintained in its natural sections and thats it.cheersBeau
updated by @beau: 01/13/15 08:44:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome storywhat did the salon do to u was it the wierdsistas weirdos? did they interlock or something?good to hear your starting over right

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form