Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Maylee's Garden Vegan Soaps

Gene Thompson
@gene-thompson
14 years ago
29 posts
So, my order came in a last week, I washed my hair yesterday and I must say, I'm quite impressed with her work. My hair's never felt softer, theyre moisturizing but don't leave that sticky film I tend to encounter when I wash my hair with dr bronners soaps. That was my fear before I thought about buying them but these soaps are nice and I recommend them to other dreadies out there. Of course I rinsed with the ACV afterwards(had to, it's become a ritual now,lol.) Much love and respect to Maylee's Garden, youre doing a lovely job and your work is much appreciated.
updated by @gene-thompson: 01/13/15 08:44:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i do bakimng soda then acv then maylees and i looooooooooooove how my dreads feel afterher stuffs amazing!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gene Thompson
@gene-thompson
14 years ago
29 posts
I'll make sure to include the bs on my next wash. I could only imagine how nice they'll feel afterwards.
Amy3
@amy3
14 years ago
2 posts
Libby's (aka maylees garden) soaps are the best, they are all i have ever used on my dreads--i love the nag champa--i use her body and laundry soaps as well! :)
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Anyone had any experience with Orange,Peppermint dread soap?? I'm ordering it and it sounds amazinggggggg :)
Amy3
@amy3
14 years ago
2 posts
Never used orange peppermint but anything Libby makes is AMAZING!!! i've used the cantaloupe body bar (my FAVORITE) as well as peach and goji berry laundry soap...for dreadie bars i usually stick with nag champa, patchouli and vanilla and i love her cedar combos as well...if you are on facebook she has a fanpage under maylees garden--it's great because she fills you in on all the new scents she's whippin up!! lovin this thread <3
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Awsome!! She is such a nice person as well :) Amy said:
Never used orange peppermint but anything Libby makes is AMAZING!!! i've used the cantaloupe body bar (my FAVORITE) as well as peach and goji berry laundry soap...for dreadie bars i usually stick with nag champa, patchouli and vanilla and i love her cedar combos as well...if you are on facebook she has a fanpage under maylees garden--it's great because she fills you in on all the new scents she's whippin up!! lovin this thread <3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form