Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Congo's

Brayde Glassford
@brayde-glassford
14 years ago
8 posts
Hey all. My hair is dreading beautifully, loops are forming the base (the tight part) gets larger week by week now. For a while it felt pretty slow going, but this last month here things have sped up. Like is said loops are forming and many are starting to pull in together. CONGO'S!On that wonderful note, i would love for them to congo and such. But i have no clue how or when and all that to keep them separated or if i have to do it at all. I would prefer to not have just unilocks, i like many.Any Help Would be appreciated.Here is a picture of the locs and a congo. (I honestly just washed my my hair all of two hours prior, so they dont look as good as they do after a day or two.)

updated by @brayde-glassford: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if u want to congo congo vbut i would not let em go over an inch at the roots at least not till mature they will thicken up by themselves so if 2 1 inch dreads join it could be alot thicker then u hopei would try to seperate till mature then let em congo if u want

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brayde Glassford
@brayde-glassford
14 years ago
8 posts
Alright, Thank you SE, much appreciated., i will try and keep am separated, unless they are little
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form